1. From your google account, navigate to "More" and "Even More" in the tabs at the top of your screen. Click on "Sites."
2. Create site.
3. Select basic site.
4. Name your site "Fname L.'s e-portfolio" (With your first name and last initial)
5. Your site should be set as "Private". Click on share, then "add people". Add me, and be sure that I "can edit". My email is: email@example.com.
6. Go to your new site.
7. To edit a page in your site, click on the icon that looks like a pencil in the upper right. The title of the main page is set at "Home". Change it to "Grade 9 Portfolio".
8. Copy and paste the following list of items into main portion of your webpage (where the text goes):
Descriptive Writing Chapbook
Mythology Research Project
Heroic Journey in Literature
Traits of a Hero
Heroes Among Us
A Hero's Manifesto
Traits of Odysseus
Reflection on a Goal
A Significant Lesson from Freshman Year
9. One by one, highlight each of the items and create a link to each corresponding assignment. It is best to do this right away. It is okay if the links are, for now, going to essays that have only a heading and title. You will complete and revise these and the latest version will always appear on your site.
10. Complete and revise all assignments. Be sure that all of your links are working.
11.. If time allows, create additional pages on this site, such as an "About Me" Page that includes photos of some of your extracurricular activities. If time allows, you may also customize the header and layout. Do this AFTER you have completed your work. Delete this message once you understand its contents. If you have questions regarding any of the above assignments, visit the course website for more information.
Links to assignment descriptions